The preparation of legal papers from written or dictated information is known as legal transcription. Further, with the rise in demand for legal practice management services in recent years, it has become more important than ever to have a reliable legal transcription service. So, outsourcing legal transcription services allows you to concentrate on your core competencies while increasing efficiency.
What is outsourcing?
Outsourcing is the process of sending a function that was previously conducted in-house to an external service provider. Outsourcing has infiltrated every aspect of the business.
Companies that want to handle specific company operations in a more productive and cost-effective manner typically choose to outsource them while focusing on their core capabilities.
Outsourcing can be done to a local service provider or to a worldwide market. Because of the cost-effectiveness of utilizing a worldwide talent pool, the offshore option has become more popular.
What are outsourcing legal transcription services?
Outsourcing transcribing allows a company to produce high-quality transcripts on time and at a lower cost while focusing on its core competencies. Moreover, transcription service providers hire skilled transcriptionists who are professionals with extensive experience in their area.
One of the most commonly outsourced functions is transcription. This is because transcription is a time-consuming task that necessitates meticulous attention to detail. However, outsourcing transcribing allows a company to produce high-quality transcripts on time and at a lower cost while focusing on its core competencies.
Transcription service providers hire skilled transcriptionists who are professionals with extensive experience in their area. Medical transcriptionists, for example, specialize in medical transcription, whereas legal transcriptionists, podcast transcriptionists, and business transcriptionists specialize in other fields.
How to choose an outsourcing transcription partner?
Selecting the best transcription service provider is a crucial step. The individual or firm offering transcription services must have a thorough awareness of the customer’s expectations in terms of subject matter, formatting, transcription style, and turnaround time.
The cost is usually determined by both the turnaround time and the quality of the audio/video being transcribed. To attain this understanding, the consumer must properly describe their needs, and the transcribing service provider must ensure that these needs can be met.
What is the process of legal transcription?
Legal transcriptionists listen to attorneys, paralegal, and other legal professionals dictated recordings and then transcribe them into legal documents. They usually listen to recordings through a headset, pausing the recording as necessary with a foot pedal, and then typing the text into a computer.
Correspondence, agreements, pleadings, legal memorandums, motions, discovery and time entries are some of the papers they produce. Therefore, transcripted documents may be required to be produced in court as well.
- Expertise in the use of transcribing software
- Keyboarding talents that are both fast (85+ words per minute) and accurate
- A thorough mastery of technical terminology
- Strong proofreading skills
- Excellent understanding of the English language
- Familiarity with common word processing, spreadsheet, and invoicing software
- Computer skills that are above average
A thorough understanding of the legal system can also be beneficial, especially for individuals hoping to advance to a paralegal position.
Legal transcription services
We provide a variety of outsourcing services to a variety of sectors and business types. Moreover, we are a legal transcription service pioneer, providing the greatest professional legal transcribing services to the world’s most prestigious lawyers.
We have extensive experience as a legal transcribing company for a variety of law firms. We have provided flawless transcripts to legal prosecutors, law firms, legal court reporters, legal attorneys & insurance officers, among others, all around the globe.
Our legal transcription services
- We are a highly skilled team of legal transcriptionists who have been producing timely and perfect transcripts of interrogatories, depositions, interviews, meetings, phone calls, training sessions, events, pleadings, and announcements for several years.
- Only at our firm, can you get cutting-edge legal transcription technology combined with qualified, proficient, and skilled transcriptionists.
- With a certified manuscript of the index, transcriptions of video and audio assets are available on a legal basis.
- We can handle reviewing, formatting, proofreading, and legal transcription for any type of legal diction.
- Our legal transcribing services team is capable of processing large numbers of the immigration paperwork, legal research, legal data entry, legal documents, which involves intellectual property research, and legal animation.
- We are also experts in services for scoping.
- We can handle any outsourcing legal transcribing services and database interface with ease.
Benefits of outsourcing legal transcription services
- Only at our firm can you get the quickest turnaround time, highest quality, and lowest cost – a winning combination for your legal transcription services.
- At our organization, we guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data.
- Legal typing services that are both accurate and error-free.
- Not only do we provide legal transcribing services 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week, but we also provide client care 24 hrs. a day, seven days a week.
- At our company, we adhere to the most strict quality control standards.
- Our company is the industry’s most dependable, accurate, cost-effective, and precise legal transcription service provider.
We have expertise in the following categories:
- Law enforcement
- Jury instruction
- Court report
- Court proceedings
- Client letters
- Time-stamped transactions
- Police interview
- Court testimonies
- Interrogation transcriptions
- General discussions
- Productions request
- Legal fillings
- Mediation documents
- Legal pleadings
- Examinations under oath
- Court tapes
- Preliminary hearings
- Telephone conversations
- Wire tapes
- Minutes of meeting
- Sworn statements
- Court transcripts
- Administrative hearings
- Proceedings at meetings/conferences
- Client tapes
- Legal examinations
Our proficiency covers the following categories as well:
- Turnaround Time: 2-24 Hrs
- 150+ International Clients
- Cost savings of 30% to 40%
- 500+ Satisfied Customers
- A precision rate of 99.9%
- 16 Years of Expertise
- Options for quick ramp-up and scale-down
Outsourcing legal transcription services allows a company to save money on the cost of hiring an in-house transcriptionist. Moreover, the company will only pay for what needs to be transcribed, saving money on salaries and other benefits that would otherwise be paid to a full-time employee.