Going to a Richmond, BC fitness center is a great way to get in shape this year.
But when you get there, what machines are you going to use?
This is a common problem that many people face each time they decide to hit the Richmond Gym. Spending your time wondering around the gym trying to find the proper machine to use is just a waste of your time. Instead, before you go to the Richmond Gym, why not think about which machines you are going to use and in what rotation? This way your time at the gym will be maximized and you will have to spend less time there to get great results. Today, we are going to take a look at a few exercise machines that you will want to use while trying to get fit.
Top Five Gym Exercise Machines
- The treadmill – Yes, the good old treadmill is one of the most useful tools in the gym! Walking and running is a safe way to shed those pounds without having to put in much effort. Running outside is wonderful but finding a place to run that is safe can be difficult. Plus, no one likes to run when the weather outside is hot or cold. So getting on the treadmill is a great alternative. There are several different types of treadmills to choose from and some of them have advanced features to make your workout more interactive.
- Stationary bikes – These are great for getting into shape. Just like riding a normal bike, stationary bikes will get your heart pumping and burn those calories. While they might not look as fancy as other gym equipment, they get the job done. Most gyms will have plenty of stationary bikes so you will always have a chance to get on one without waiting.
- Stair stepping machines – We all know the burn we feel when we walk up a flight of stairs. So why not repeat that by using the stair stepping machines at your gym? This medium impact machine can really help build your legs and make you more fit overall.
- Rowing machines – These are both fun to use and will give you a great workout at the same time. If you are looking to build your upper body strength, this is a great way. Just 30 minutes on a rowing machine will make you feel the burn. If you love to kayak or canoe, this will be a great way to get in shape before hitting the water. In fact, most professional rowers spend many hours at the gym using rowing machines.
- Cable resistance machines – These are often used in replacement of weights. Many people have issues with pumping iron but will not have a hard time using cable resistance machines. These types of machines have been on the market for a while and there are some really nice ones out there. So if you have not used the one at your local Richmond fitness centre before, today, just might be the day for you to try it. You might be surprised at how fast it will help you build strength and muscle mass.